Are you looking for a new college home? We welcome you to apply and learn how your previous college credits can easily fit into the MMC curriculum.
TRANSFER TODAY & TRANSFER TONIGHT
Two opportunities each month to transfer. Come explore our campus, complete the application process, and begin your future at MMC! Join us for a session dedicated to you, where you will receive all of the information you need to begin your journey at MMC. Transfer applicants interested in receiving an instant admission decision can participate. This visit offers an opportunity to tour the campus and meet with a Transfer Counselor to review your completed application.
You are a transfer if:
- Have graduated from high school and have completed college credit; or
- Have graduated from high school and are enrolled in their first semester of college; and
- Have never attended MMC (if you previously attended MMC, see Re-admit process)
A minimum number of college credits to transfer is not required as we consider applicants with just a few credits, a completed Associate Degree with 60+ credits, or up to 90 credits if transferring from a 4 year institution.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Once your file is complete with the following requirements, a decision is made and communicated to you within 3 weeks. Be sure to review our scholarships for transfer students.
- Application for Admission: Fall 2016 Application
- Official transcripts from any and all accredited post-secondary institutions attended
- Official high school or secondary school transcript or Certificate of High School Equivalency (home-schooled students must also submit the Homeschool Student Information Form)
- SAT I and/or ACT scores (only required if in the first semester of college or less than 12 credits will be transferable, MMC code is 2405 for SAT and 2811 for ACT)
- One recommendation
- Judicial Record Form
- Essay (250-500 words, topics listed on Application)
- $60 non-refundable application fee
International transfer students should refer to the international applicant information as well.
Community College Partnerships
Students completing an A.A. and/or A.S. program at Borough of Manhattan Community College, Brookdale Community College or Westchester Community College, should review the admission requirements for Guaranteed Admission.
Interested in a special program?
There are additional steps to be considered for one of our special programs in Art, Dance, Theatre, Art, Higher Education Opportunity Program (HEOP), or Program for Academic Access (LD support).
Use this handy Net Price Calculator to help determine your best combination of financial aid options.