- Steve Romagnoli, professor at the Bedford Hills College Program, has written a new play inspired by the true story of a Congolese pygmy put on exhibit in the Bronx Zoo.
- It’s almost time for Marymount Manhattan College’s second annual film + 24 hour play festival. This year the Communication & Media Arts, Theater, and Fine Arts Divisions are collaborating to create pieces that speak to race, gender, and/or religion.
- February 22 – March 17
HEWITT GALLERY OF ART
MARYMOUNT MANHATTAN COLLEGE
Annual Junior & Art Minors Exhibition
- Amy Pekal ’15, a double major in Art History and Business Management with a minor in studio art, was featured on People for a workshop she participated in during her continuing studies at the New York Academy of Arts (NYAA).
- MMC’s own Chris Mosier has been making history for years through his incredible athleticism and advocacy. His latest victory: a momentous change from the highest power in sports.
- The Annual Scholarship Benefit is Marymount Manhattan College’s largest fundraising event of the year. This spring we’ll be honoring Paul Polizzotto, entrepreneur, environmentalist, and philanthropist.
- Rosie Wenrich ’17 reports on MMC’s 10th Annual “Give Us Your Organs” organ donor signup event in the magazine of the American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Magazine. Pictured in the story: Robert Ashley ’17, Patricia Miraflor ’17, Rosie Wenrich ’17, and Elevit Perez ’17.
- Tuesday, March 8, 2016, 12:00pm: Dr. Tahneer Oksman, director of MMC’s Academic Writing program, will speak about her new book, How Come Boys Get to Keep Their Noses? at the 92Y.